2. Data Controller
The Controller of the data collected through this Website is Pratsware Technologies Private Limited, entity of Indian nationality with professional address at A/404, Sai Srushti Apt., Palanpur Gam, Surat, IN 395009, provided with GST Number 24AAICP3721G1ZN (hereinafter “botbaba”).
3. Purposes of the Processing and Legal Basis
botbaba will process the personal data of the User of this Website for the following purposes:
- Enable the maintenance, development and management of the Services, business relationship formalized by contracting products and/or services through this Website, which includes carrying out operations that relate to the management of customers concerning the contracts, orders, deliveries and invoices, and manage the unpaid invoices and possible disputes about the use of our products and services. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as said business relationship is maintained and, once it ends, during the periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities legally established. The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract in which the User is a party.
- Respond to requests for information and/or queries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the request for information and/or consultation has been answered and, after that, during the legally established periods of conservation and limitation of responsibilities. The legal basis of the processing is it is the legitimate interest of botbaba in responding to the User.
- Keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about botbaba products, services and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the User withdraws his consent given to receive said communications and, after that, during the legally established periods of conservation and limitation of responsibilities. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the User.
If the User does not consent to the processing of your data for this purpose, please inform Landbot in writing, or check the box enabled for this purpose.
4. Categories of data
The User must complete all required field forms with truthful, complete and up-to-date information, except for details where completion is indicated as optional, for being strictly required by botbaba in order to be capable of complying with the beforenamed purposes. Otherwise, botbaba reserves the right to not provide the Services.
Users guarantee that the personal details given to botbaba are true, and are responsible for notifying any modification in these details, by editing the information in the platform or informing botbaba.
The data relating to bank cards are stored no longer than the time necessary to allow the fulfillment of the transaction, except in the case of a recurrent subscription, to facilitate the payment of regular customers. In that case, bank card data will be stored for the whole duration of your subscription and at least until the date at which you carry out your last transaction. Such storage is implemented by botbaba’s secured payment service providers, Stripe and Razorpay. By subscribing to the services offered on the Website, you expressly agree to this storage. Data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2 on the back of your bank card are not stored. In the case of a payment by bank card, however, data relating to the bank card may be stored as intermediary archives for evidence purposes regarding the current legal obligations.
5. Automated Decision-Making
botbaba informs the Users that by using the Services they will be object to automated decision-making, including profiling. The aim of this treatment is the adequacy of the listed purposes named herein.
6. Recipients and Personal Data Transfers
The data can be communicated to Public Administrations, as third party recipients, for compliance with legal obligations.
The data can also be communicated to the following categories of recipients: suppliers of electronic communications services and online office automation, hosting, SaaS services such as CRM/ERP, management, accounting, auditing and lawyers.
7. Rights of the Users
Users are, at any time, entitled to exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, not to be object to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and object, by contacting botbaba and sending a written notification to [email protected], attaching a copy of their National Identity Document or another equivalent identity document identifying them as a User.
The Users have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The Users also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. Processing of Third Parties’ Data
Botbaba might need to process third parties’ personal data to provide the Services, such as collecting, storing and processing third party’s data on User’s behalf. The purpose of such processing is the performance of the Services, and the category of the personal data processed depends on the data provided during the provision of the Services.
The processing of third party’s data on behalf of the User will be governed by a Data Processing Agreement.
For more information about the processing of third party’s data on behalf of the User, please ask us for the Data Processing Agreement PDF by mailing to [email protected], once you get the document, please fill in with the relevant information and forward a countersigned copy to botbaba, to the email address [email protected].
9. Security and Protection of Data
botbaba has adopted the Data protection security legally required, and strives to adapt additional technical measures and means within its scope to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access to and theft of the personal details provided. botbaba agrees to use all of the details sent by registered Users with the utmost confidentiality and resilience.
botbaba reserves the right to amend this policy in order to adapt it to new regulations, case laws and industrial and/or commercial practice.